VILLA ROSITA BALI
Cancellation and Amendment Policy
Standard Guest Cancellation
For guest cancellations requests more than 60 days before the check-in date in low and mid season, and 90 days before the check-in date in high or peak season, we will refund the full deposit amount (50% of the total amount) less a IDR 750,000 administration fee, and less any relevant bank charges or exchange rate differences where applicable.
For guest cancellations more than 30 days prior to arrival we will waive the obligation to pay the second payment (50% of the total amount).
For guest cancellations within 30 days of arrival, payments are non-refundable unless agreed otherwise by Secluded Bali Villas.
Guests can extend their stay to dates either side of their original dates at any time without limitation.
Guests can also change the dates and the villa for their booking, and put the deposit already paid towards such different dates and different villas looked after by Secluded Bali Villas, provided that:
➢ We receive notice of such change more than 60 days before original check-in; and
➢ Such revised stay dates are within the next 13 months; and
➢ Such stay is for the same or greater amount as the original booking; and
➢ Guests have not already amended their booking previously.
Where the amended stay is of less value than the value of the original stay booked, then the amount carried forward to the future booking payment shall be prorated down accordingly (i.e. if the future booking is only of 40% of the value of the original booking, then only 40% of the deposit amount will be able to be set against the future booking).
For bookings that were provided free of charge (for example competition winners in charity auctions) there is no right of cancellation or amendment, nor any right to any refund or any option to defer stay to another time.
For the avoidance of doubt, any changes to optional extras, such as extra guests, pre-payment for meals and drinks or car-hire or transfers can be changed or cancelled without penalty provided at least 48 hours notice is given.
All amendments are subject to availability.
Owner Cancellation Policy
In rare circumstances an owner may inform Secluded Bali Villas prior to your arrival that the villa is no longer available for rent. This may occur due to a requirement by the owner to carry out essential emergency maintenance; or due to the sale of the villa to a new owner that does not wish to, or is unable to continue to, rent out the villa; or due to staff illness and quarantine or due to the closure of the villa due to the impact of COVID or other unforeseen circumstances outside of our control.
In such circumstances, we shall offer to defer your stay, or if your dates are fixed and you already have flight tickets, to relocate you to similar or better accommodation at another of our villas at no additional cost to you, or where that is not possible to another villa not managed by Secluded Bali Villas that is local to the villa that is no longer available of similar or better standard. If none of these options is possible, then we shall provide to you a refund of any monies that have already been received.
Special COVID-19 Arrangements
While there are travel restrictions to Indonesia due to COVID-19, we have introduced temporary cancellation rights that are additional to, or override our standard terms and conditions stated here.
These only apply to short term stays of three (3) weeks or less and do not apply to bookings by domestic guests already in Indonesia, nor to guests that book at a special last minute rate.
Currently this policy excludes bookings for 2023 as well, except for bookings deferred from 2022 or previous years.
COVID – 19 Guest Cancellation and Deferral Policy
Our standard cancellation policy applies to all stays, however where a guest is unable to travel to the location of our properties due to travel restrictions put in place as a result of COVID-19, including:
● A requirement to carry out compulsory hotel quarantine of three (3) nights or more; or
● No visa being available for tourists to enter Indonesia;
● Cancellation of flights between guest home location and Indonesia
then we do offer the following additional rights for cancellation, deferral of stay and refund.
Other COVID travel obligations are excluded as a reason for being unable to travel including any Indonesian obligations on guests to have compulsory medical insurance, PCR tests and to be fully vaccinated.
For all bookings for 2022 made after 19th December 2021 guests shall be entitled to:
● Cancel their stay any time up until 30 days before check-in date and receive a full refund less an admin fee of IDR 750,000 and less any relevant bank charges or exchange rate differences where applicable.
● Defer their stay any time up until 30 days before check-in date and transfer 100% of what they have paid towards another stay at the same villa for any dates within the next 13 months. Failure to notify us in time will mean that all remaining payments shall be due and payable in full.
● Defer their stay with us any time up until 14 days before check-in date and transfer 100% of what they have paid towards another stay at the same villa within the next 13 months of the same or greater value.
● Receive a full refund by 31st December 2023 if guests have not managed to complete their stay, less an admin fee of IDR 750,000 and less any relevant bank charges or exchange rate differences.
If guests fail to request deferral of their dates at least 30 days before original arrival date, or fail to make the second payment as requested, then we shall do our best to work with the guests, but reserve the right to cancel the booking and retain up to 50% of the total amount due and payable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (2022_05 VERSION) 6
For all bookings made for 2022 prior to 19th December 2021, the same policy as above shall apply, however refunds shall be offered by 31st December 2022, if guests are unable to complete their stay by that time.
COVID Additional Safety Measures
While the continued risk of COVID-19 exists, we are taking additional measures at all of our villas to protect the safety of our guests including:
1. Upon entering and arriving at property, all staff, guests, and contractors shall be required to:
● Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Dry hands properly.
● Measure body temperature with the provided thermometer. Any signs of fever will result in the staff member being quarantined at home (until two successive days of negative lateral flow tests) and for the guest unable to stay at property / being isolated to have proper handling by COVID-19 task force.
● Our Staff shall always wear masks while guests are staying and while working at the villa. When interacting in person, guests and staff must always wear a mask and keep a distance of 6 feet (2 meters) from each other.
● While guests are staying, only staff and guests are allowed in the villa.
● Hand Sanitizer is provided at the entry to all villas, and all staff, guests, and contractors entering the villa must use it.
2. Before and after each set of guests, the villa staff shall thoroughly clean the villa with the following steps:
● Ventilate rooms before cleaning. Prepare the equipment and get the space ready for cleaning. Review the safety guidelines for the chemicals and always wear protective equipment.
● Clean each surface by removing dust and debris. Dust, sweep or vacuum all floors, clean or mop hard surfaces with water and soap. Empty all rubbish bins and line with fresh bags.
● Sanitize all high-touch areas, appliances, and electronics. Spray high-touch surfaces in each room with a disinfectant spray. Allow the surface to air-dry.
● Check the space has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized. Review the room-by-room guidelines. Double-check that all high-touch surfaces have been sanitized.
● Reset the room for the next guest and restock the supplies. Wash hands and put on clean gloves before refilling any guest supplies, towels, or linen. Close the door and disinfect the doorknob. Once sanitized, do not re-enter the room.
3. To reduce the risk of cross-contamination, our staff shall:
● Regularly clean all kitchen surfaces with an anti-bacterial detergent. All staff always wash hands prior to preparing any food and after going to the toilet or any other break. If a staff member has a cold or other illness, they must not prepare food.
● Clean the dirtiest space first. Spend the most time cleaning the areas that are most prone to germs and bacteria. This means starting with the bathroom before moving on to the rest of the space.
● After sanitizing a room, close the door. Finish sanitizing and resetting a room, close the door and disinfect the doorknob.
● Replace the protective gear between steps, be sure to replace gloves and any gear that may have been contaminated.
● End with the entrance. Complete the outdoor and interior spaces before sanitizing the entrance. Finishing cleaning process at the entrance means can lock up and leave as you clean.
We thank our guests for bearing with these additional measures.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (2022_05 VERSION) 7
COVID Check-In and Check-Out Times
Due to the additional COVID Safety Measures above, the check-in time for guests shall be one hour later at 3pm, to allow villa staff adequate additional time to clean and prepare the villa for the next guests.
Check-Out time shall remain 11am, and we thank guests for ensuring that they do not stay at a villa later than 11am on check-out day unless specifically agreed with Secluded Bali Villas in advance.